Can I buy a One Day Pass?
No, the Full Moon Party does not offer a one day pass to the event. As we have kept our ticket prices extremely low for the full day we feel that there is no need to make it any cheaper and even if you can only go for one, it is still a deal that is incomparable.
What if I can’t make the event, can my friend still get in using my ticket?
Yes, you are able to sell your ticket if you can’t make it to the event. However, as the event has a 16+ and a 19+ area, all event goers will be subject to ID check prior to entering to ensure they access the proper area.
Will there be a shuttle bus?
- Shuttles will be running throughout the day all over Niagara Falls on Saturday Sept and Sunday Sept 3.
- Bus Stops
o Corner of Stanley and Ferry
o Canada One Factory Outlet
o The Sundowners
o Brock University
o Niagara College/White Oaks Campus
o L8 Fairgrounds
- Bus runtime for inner city will be between 10AM – 2AM
- Bus runtime for college pickup will be between 2PM-2AM
What is the age for the all age area?
- The minimum age in the all ages area will be 16+
What is an acceptable form of ID?
- An acceptable form of ID must be government issued. I.E Driver’s License, Passport, and Permanent Residence Card.
Is there a camping grounds?
- Tickets for the campground are available through our ticket system. It is on a first come first serve basis.
If I leave the festival, will I be able to come back in?
- Provided that you have your event wristband on, you are allowed to go in and out of the event. You will be subject to the same search and identification procedure as when you first entered the event. However, if security deems you are intoxicated then entry will be denied regardless if you have a wristband or not.
Will backpacks be allowed? If so, what size?
- Backpacks, purses, or fanny packs are allowed if they are no bigger than 12”x12”
Will there be food vendors?
- There will be food vendors throughout the night.
Is there a water refill station?
- No, there is no water refill station
Do I need to be at least 19 in order to attend the event?
- No, there is an all ages area, but you must be at least 16 or older to attend the Full Moon Party
What time does the music festival run until?
- There are two areas to the Full Moon Party that closes at different time
o The L8 Club will open at 8PM and closes at 5AM
o The Full Moon Stage and outdoor festival will open at 8PM and closes at 2:30AM
Will there be parking on site? IF so, how much?
- Parking is available on site for $10/car.
Am I allowed to bring an SLR?
- No, you are not allowed to bring SLR cameras. Only point and shoot cameras are allowed.
Weapons of any kind
Pepper spray and mace
E-cigs or vapes that have refillable liquid chambers
Selfie sticks including Go Pro poles
Culturally sensitive attire or offensive clothing/costumes
Full body morph/spandex suits that cover the head
Masks of any kind including: dust masks and gas masks, beaded masks or other novelty masks
Non-cream based and liquid /spray sunscreen
Drug paraphernalia (including vaporizers)
Laser pointers (or similar devices)
Eye drops (available at first aid stations)
Over-the-counter medication (available from a first aid station)
Liquid makeup or unsealed tampons (upon entry)
Glass, cans, cups or coolers
Markers, pens or spray paint
Large chains or spiked jewelry
Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
Oversized purses, bags, duffel bags or backpacks
Open packs of cigarettes (upon entry)
Outside beverages (including alcohol)
Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras)
No detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs
Pets with the exception of service animals
Stuffed animals or dolls
Permitted Items :
Government issued photo identification
Small bags, backpacks, plush backpacks, & purses (maximum 12″x12″)
Sunglasses & hats
Factory sealed food (to be inspected)
Lighters and factory sealed packs of cigarettes and factory sealed disposable e-cigarettes
Powder makeup and factory sealed tampons
Sealed packs of gum
Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired and only enough for use on the day.
The label on the bottle must include the following: your name (matching your photo ID), name of the medication, directions to use, date prescription was filled.
Medicines will be reviewed upon entry
Decorated pool noodles
Flags/banners or handmade signs (no metal or wood flag poles)
Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″
Inflatable Beach balls
Factory sealed glow-sticks
Glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
Sealed lip balm & gloss
OFFICIAL HOTEL PROVIDER
FOUR POINTS by SHERATON, ST. CATHERINES.
Located less than 20 minutes from Niagara Falls, Four Points by Sheraton St. Catharines Niagara Suites is the perfect place for your Niagara adventure. Enjoy local wineries, golf courses, and easy access to Brock University.