Full Moon Party Camping
Niagara Falls accommodation can be hard to come by during long weekend. Even if there’s availability it is not always cost effective for festival goers.
At the Full Moon Party you have the option to camp on site which allows you to be close to the action in a cost effective way.
Cost: $60/campsite for 2 people for 2 nights, Saturday Sept 2 and Sunday Sept 3
Registration: send email to email@example.com
- You will be provided a 10’x10’ camp ground
- All camping spots are on a first come first serve basis
- You will need to bring your own tent as one will not be provided
- All tent campers must be 19+
- You will need to purchase a camping parking pass if you come by car
- Only 1 vehicle is permitted per camp site
- Alcohol is not permitted on camp site
- Every guest in a camping vehicle must be wearing a Full Moon Party 19+ wristband and the camping wristband
- There are no ins and outs with vehicle. Once on site, vehicle must stay onsite, until departure
- For the safety of all event goers the earliest you can leave following the end of an event day is 6am.
- All vehicles and guests will be searched upon entering the campground
- Showers are provided at the Express Inn, in the designated rooms
- Daily $15 all you can eat breakfast voucher's are available and must be purchased ahead of time.
- You can purchase as many campsite's as you need for your group
- Shuttles are available to go into Niagara Falls daily for you to site see and enjoy the many attractions
- You cannot park your car next to your tent as it is a hazard for pedestrians
- You may bring a propane grill but no charcoal or flames